The first get-together of Estonian triplets took place in August 1996. The NGO Tallinn Triplets Family Club was established in 1998 (MTÜ Tallinna Kolmikute Pereklubi, since 2007 MTÜ Eesti Kolmikute Pereklubi -NGO Triplets Estonia ) .
MTÜ Eesti Kolmikute Pereklubi - NGO Triplets Estonia is leading national organization (Official Charity No 8003138) committed to research and promoting awareness, education, and understanding about supertwins’ families in Tallinn and in Estonia.
We have actively contributed family laws of Estonia and improving the situation of families of triplets (and with twins).
Triplets are an attractive target group for social marketing and charities.
Ways to support the triplets:
MTÜ Eesti Kolmikute Pereklubi bank account:
No 221042834068 Swedbank
NGO Tallinn Triplets Family Club on is included in the List of non-profit associations and foundations benefiting from income tax incentives, approved by the Government of the Republic of Estonia.
Your support to Estonian triplets will be appreciated!
FAMILIES OF SUPERTWINS BILL OF RIGHTS
It is our belief that families of triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, and sextuplets have the following rights and responsibilities:
1. To have access to the most current information available regarding pregnancy and neonatal outcome of higher order multiples. This information is needed in order to make informed healthcare decisions.
2. To receive appropriate prenatal care from a certified, experienced healthcare team which is led by a maternal fetal specialist.
3. To expect parental participation in decision making regarding pregnancy, healthcare, infant/childhood development and education.
4. To expect privacy that will be respected by the public as well as by professionals in healthcare and education.
5. To ensure that each family member is appreciated, respected and loved as an individual for his/her unique personality, special gifts and important role within the family.
MOST (Mothers of Supertwins)